My Buddies

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bila hati mula berbicara


No words I write can ever say,
How much I miss you every day,
As time goes by the loneliness grows,
How I miss you…nobody knows.

I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.
But all I have are memories,
No one knows my sorrow,
No one sees me weep.

But the love I have for you,
Is in my heart and mine to keep,
I never stopped loving you,
I don’t think I ever will.

Deep inside my heart,
You are with me still.
Heartaches in this world are many,
But mine is worse than any.

My heart still aches as I whisper
“I need you...and miss you so.”
But I just can’t keep quiet anymore,
So I’ll tell you anyway.
There is a place in my heart,
That no one else can fill.
I love you...and I always will.

I can’t promise you a perfect relationship,
But what I can promise you
Is that if you’re trying, I’m staying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

didiy fashion